Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Cooked Perfect® Products
- 16-20 each Italian Style Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. – (Coupon Included)
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup White onion, diced
- 4 each Green or red pepper, seeds removed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry pepper. Cut off the top and remove core and seeds.
- Place 4 or 5 Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs into the pepper.
- Dice the white onion and mix with spaghetti sauce.
- Pour the mixture inside the pepper, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Now for some relevant coupons!
They might not be for the exact ingredients for the recipe above, but if you’re trying to save some precious cash you can make something work with everything provided… Enjoy!